Hunter canal gubernaculum

Hunter canal gubernaculum
Hun·ter canal, gubernaculum (hunґtər) [John Hunter, Scottish anatomist and surgeon, 1728–1793] see canalis adductorius and gubernaculum testis.

Medical dictionary. 2011.

Нужен реферат?

Look at other dictionaries:

  • Hunter — William, Scottish anatomist and obstetrician, 1718–1783. See H. ligament, H. line, H. membrane. John, Scottish surgeon, anatomist, physiologist and pathologist, 1728–1793. See H. canal, H. gubernaculum, H. operation, H. Schreger bands, under band …   Medical dictionary

  • Ligament — A ligament is a tough band of connective tissue that connects various structures such as two bones. Ligament is a fitting term; it comes from the Latin ligare meaning to bind or tie. * * * 1. A band or sheet of fibrous tissue connecting two or… …   Medical dictionary

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”